The new Tekkit server has launched!

Server Address: NZnetwork.co.nz:25544
Who Can Play: [Donors], [Builders] and [Lv5] or above

How can I join the server?
Join for free by building some amazing things for Lv5: Link
Get fast access by helping us cover costs: Link

How do I join a Tekkit server?
Download and install the Technic launcher: Link
Once you have installed the launcher, then come and join us online.

Are there any special rules? Permanent ban warning
Yes there are, if you break our rules or do something stupid then I will permanently ban you from all our servers
Keep your machines, quarries, turtles, reactors and everything else away from other players creations
You can check the Tekkit rules here: Link

It wont work, what should I do?
Go here and tell us what error message you are getting: Link
If you cannot connect then it probably means that the server has not been released

Thanks to everyone who helped us test the Tekkit server over the last few weeks.
sorifiend
Global Admin

Re: Tekkit Server Releasing Today [27th September]

Postby sorifiend » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:15 am

Blocked Item Usage: (ID:Value:Reason)
[Reveal] Spoiler:
27526:*:Philosopher's Stone:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

Blocked Item Craft, Place, Hold and Use: (ID:Value:Reason)
[Reveal] Spoiler:
179:0:Teleport tether banned to stop lag. It can be unbanned if the server is running smoothly.
27574:*:Zero ring, changes are not logged.
27556:*:Catalytic Lens:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
27527:*:Destruction Catalyst:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
27530:*:Evertide Amulet:Bypasses anti-grief to place water in protected areas without permission.
27537:*:Harvest Goddess Band:Bypasses anti-grief to grow and harvest in protected areas without permission.
27532:*:Black Hole Band:Bypasses anti-grief to remove water in protected areas without permission.
27533:*:Ring of Ignition:Bypasses anti-grief to injure claimed animals and set fires in protected areas without permission. May injure players even when PvP is off.
27593:*:Void Ring:Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit.
27583:*:Mercurial Eye:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
27584:*:Ring of Arcana:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
27538:*:Watch of Flowing Time:Can be used to sabotage another player's automated processes by altering speed of components.
27531:*:Volcanite Amulet:Bypasses anti-grief to place lava in protected areas without permission.
27545:*:Dark Matter Hoe:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
27566:*:Red Matter Hoe:Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.
26524:*:Cannon:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
126:10:Nova Catalyst:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
126:11:Nova Cataclysm:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
237:*:Nuke is a cheap destructive item that can be used for mass grief.
4095:*:Dimensional Anchor:Can easily crash the server by consuming all hard drive allocation.
7312:*:Tank Cart:Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit.
150:12:Igniter:Bypasses anti-grief to set fire in protected areas without permission.
214:0:World Anchor:Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.
7303:*:Anchor Cart:Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.
213:11:Feed Station:Unattended animal breeding can result in animal overload, severely slowing the server.
7310:*:Tunnel Bore:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
7308:*:Iron Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
7272:*:Steel Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
7314:*:Diamond Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
127:*:Dark Matter Pedestal:Fills the server log very quickly when activated, potentially running the server out of storage allocation and causing a crash.
30208:*:Mining Laser:May catch other players on fire even when PvP is off.

Tekkit server guidelines: (Pretty much the same as the main server)
[Reveal] Spoiler:
The following are not accepted:
- Abuse
- Stealing
- Spaming
- Swearing
- Racism
- Abuse
- Put downs
- Blasphemy
- Derogatory comments etc
- PvP / Player killing (unless agreed to)
- Cheating (bugs / loopholes / mods)
- Advertising servers / products
- Arguing in open chat (Private message instead: /pms [player] [your message])

Building / Mining:
- Do not touch another players creation or build close to them
- Do not let your machines, quarries, turtles, reactors etc effect another players creation
    - We will not ban for blind mistakes where you could not see a creation from the surface.
    - We will ban for stupid mistakes if you do not fix them. Check the surface area fully before mining.
    - If you fix what you broke or come to an agreement with the other player it is not a problem.
sorifiend
Global Admin

Postby Raiboos » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:12 am

tumblr_m6gcovbtHF1rq050b.gif
tumblr_m6gcovbtHF1rq050b.gif (340.84 KiB) Viewed 6012 times
thank you berrsst for the sig :D
Raiboos
Minecraft Staff

Postby iamtk421 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:39 am

sorifiend wrote:Keep your machines, quarries, turtles, reactors and everything else away from other players creations

Hiding/building bases/machines underground is kind of asking for someone to accidentally quarry out your base...
iamtk421

Postby nzpablo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Rejoice and be happy for Pablo is here.
nzpablo
Minecraft Staff

Postby sorifiend » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:27 pm

iamtk421 wrote:
sorifiend wrote:Keep your machines, quarries, turtles, reactors and everything else away from other players creations

Hiding/building bases/machines underground is kind of asking for someone to accidentally quarry out your base...

I will not ban for blind mistakes where you could not see any part of a creation on the surface.

I will ban for stupid mistakes if they are not fixed, for example: If a player had a fair marker on the surface and you did not check the area before you started mining then there could be a problem. However if you fix what you broke or come to an agreement with the other player then it is not a problem.
sorifiend
Global Admin

Postby usb_hub » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Haku has been looking forward to this (He won't stop telling me about it)
by quog38 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:17 pm

quog38 wrote:
usb_hub wrote:I'd like to thank quog on becoming a mod. I know this is late, but better late than never.

This is now my signature.
usb_hub
Global Moderator

Postby snow_creeper » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 pm

I guess I should donate since I can't build...... :lol:
snow_creeper

Postby sorifiend » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Quick update, I have set the launch time for midnight, but if we are lucky we may get an 11pm launch
sorifiend
Global Admin

Postby sorifiend » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:15 am

The server has finally been launched.

And I huge thanks to NZpablo, fwb2700 and vx_predator_xv for helping to build the spawn
sorifiend
Global Admin

Next

Return to News / Updates