It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:02 am


1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Official news and updates

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated

Postby GDSRVT » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:17 pm

sorifiend wrote:The new Hardcore world has been released.

Edit:
I am on holiday at the moment, so the world still has a few bugs and a the portals need to be setup.
Please post info about any bugs in this thread.

I have added a world border at 100k from spawn in each direction (Can increase later if needed).
I will add an end world to this map (After i get back from holidays - Late Jan)
The world is using the standard terrain generator, (not amplified) because it gets pretty annoying over time.

Please give a massive thanks to GDSRVT and 8bitadmin for making the new spawn (and the final touches coming soon)

I think that covers most things, happy exploring.


this is not only just us there was many names which are down in the dungeon for example Butch and Queen definatley put in time there as well
GDSRVT
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Postby sorifiend » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:18 pm

I have finally got back from holiday, thanks all for being patient with the server crashes.

The hardcore server has been updated and will hopefully help with the crashing.
Main server will be updated late tonight or tomorrow.

GDSRVT wrote:there was many names which are down in the dungeon for example Butch and Queen definatley put in time there as well

Thanks to all the others who helped out with the spawn.
Image
User avatar
sorifiend
Global Admin
 
Posts: 3001
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:01 pm
Location: Bay Of Plenty

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Postby sorifiend » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:45 am

The main server is now up to date, along with all plugins, this should help fix the the lag and crashes.
Also some of you will be excited to know that I have swapped the main server over to spigot.
Image
User avatar
sorifiend
Global Admin
 
Posts: 3001
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:01 pm
Location: Bay Of Plenty

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Postby antea » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 pm

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone involved in the HC setup. It all looks great and the new biomes are excellent.
antea
Minecraft Staff
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Postby SayoNaTchi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:35 pm

sorifiend wrote:The main server is now up to date, along with all plugins, this should help fix the the lag and crashes.
Also some of you will be excited to know that I have swapped the main server over to spigot.


Woohoo :)
Image
User avatar
SayoNaTchi
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Dunedin, Otago

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Postby Pop852456 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Now i do believe this is pathetic and a abuse of power.
Me, usb and immortal were all fighting outside of spawn right, so me and immortal team up on usb but as soon as he gets low he just uses his instateleport to get away, i don't care if this sounds like a bunch of nagging and crying because that gives him a huge advantage over us which is retarded and this should be taken care of or he should atleast have a time before he can teleport and he has does this about 4times now.
Image
Pop852456
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:25 pm
Location: Lurking you....

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Postby SayoNaTchi » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:24 am

Pop852456 wrote:Now i do believe this is pathetic and a abuse of power.
Me, usb and immortal were all fighting outside of spawn right, so me and immortal team up on usb but as soon as he gets low he just uses his instateleport to get away, i don't care if this sounds like a bunch of nagging and crying because that gives him a huge advantage over us which is retarded and this should be taken care of or he should atleast have a time before he can teleport and he has does this about 4times now.


If you have a problem, contact sorifiend or a staff member. Posting on the forums won't help.
Image
User avatar
SayoNaTchi
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Dunedin, Otago

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Postby antea » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:26 am

I believe Pop is wanting to canvas opinions and hoping others have had similar experiences... but he should probably do it in a more subtle way...
antea
Minecraft Staff
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Postby sorifiend » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Pop852456 wrote:as soon as he gets low he just uses his instateleport to get away, he should atleast have a time before he can teleport

I have changed it so that mods are now have the same warmup timer as everyone else.
Image
User avatar
sorifiend
Global Admin
 
Posts: 3001
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:01 pm
Location: Bay Of Plenty

Re: 1.7 Update - All Server Updated - New Hardcore World

Postby frogman786 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:03 pm

sorifiend wrote:
Pop852456 wrote:as soon as he gets low he just uses his instateleport to get away, he should atleast have a time before he can teleport

I have changed it so that mods are now have the same warmup timer as everyone else.

how about 5-10 seconds rather than the full 30 it's still a warm up and it give other players a chance to hit us and stop it.
Image
~Head monkey trainer at the Shakespearean institute of arts~
User avatar
frogman786
Minecraft Staff
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News / Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest