It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:05 am

Hi there!

Fun, Links, Spam, Photos, etc

Hi there!

Postby TallTimbers » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi everyone!

I've reconnected to NZN on the Path of Exile Guild. Leaded by kerbNZ/ corbingoose!
The PC I built in 2014 is still going strong tho i have made some additions and 1 upgrade to it. 780ti to a 1080.

I still sell unique hats.

This year I'll be going to college (UCOL P/N) to attempt a Bachelor in Information communications and technology and for the past 4-5 years now I worked in a supermarket and then in a concrete factory.

Hope you've all been doing awsomely!
Stay tuned for a Tall gaming experience coming soon to a gaming community near you!
TallTimbers

Re: Hi there!

Postby usb_hub » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:59 am

Long time no see :D
by quog38 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:17 pm

quog38 wrote:
usb_hub wrote:I'd like to thank quog on becoming a mod. I know this is late, but better late than never.

This is now my signature.
usb_hub
Global Moderator

Re: Hi there!

Postby corbingoose » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:57 pm

Great to see you in PoE! We need more people there, this league has been top notch and I'm hopeful for PoE's future, the major 4.0 expansion and the ExileCon convention in Auckland later this year.

I finished a Bachelor of IT in 2016, can be a very rewarding course depending on your tutors and your willingness to put in time outside of the course. I found my course was teaching older languages (in my case, visual basic) and core concepts that may have fallen a bit out of favor. It was very rewarding to learn things by myself outside of the course, and it is a great moment when a website is ready to go live, or the software starts with no exceptions. Besides, the degree can lead you anywhere, I diverted to marketing shortly afterwards :D

I still think about NZN occasionally, due to gaming often with Quog and Sori, and I still have grand ideas for builds, but as usual, lack the ability to translate these into reality!
corbingoose
Minecraft Staff

Return to Everything Else - Off Topic